Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
133 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 130

Kiwi Lad, Guscha, 39Rollson, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: 4th Anniversary
Home away from home
Home away from home

Pack120c
See User information
Hey Kev,

I recall seeing a post a couple weeks back offering a DVD for a $10.00 donation. I couldn't relocate it but would like to contribute. Remind me how and where to forward funds.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 21:58
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Stephen Houseknecht
See User information
Hey Kev,

Congratulations and my admiration for conceiving this great website. Everyone has been a great help.

Regards,

Stephen

Posted on: 2010/4/8 22:13
Stephen
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
BigKev wrote: Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone that has contributed to the website as we come up on our 4th Anniversary. Amazing how time flies!.....

Quote:
BigKev wrote:......We have 2020 active users (folks who have logged in within the last 6 months).....

With 2123 Forum Members that's a touch over 95% who are "active". A very impressive usage figure!

Quote:
BigKev wrote:......we have 610 Packards in the Registry under Mal's dedicated care-taking.......I also plan on redesigning the Registry to make it a bit more visually appealing. This will not affect the data in the Registry, just how it is displayed.
Aw shucks! And I'm very interested in seeing anything that makes the Registry better, can't wait!

Quote:
BigKev wrote:.....So big to everyone that has made this possible! Also special thanks to everyone that has donated content, time, and funds to website! Without all you folks the website wouldn't be where it is today......
Kev, I've clicked on the Donate button (which is at the bottom right of welcome screen for who'd like to make a contribution) so my or rather many multiples of that has been sent. It's a small price to pay for all the enjoyment I get from being a member here.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 22:35
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
Ozstatman wrote:
Quote:
Kev, I've clicked on the Donate button (which is at the bottom right of welcome screen for who'd like to make a contribution) so my or rather many multiples of that has been sent. It's a small price to pay for all the enjoyment I get from being a member here.

That's a good idea Mal, count me in.

I really have to say that this is a fantastic site. There is no other site that I am aware of with the amount and variety of resource available here. I am also glad to see the number of younger members arriving with an interest in Packard's. I think that the concept of a 24/7 site serving the needs and interests around the world is one way to engage all Packard owners regardless of their particular focus.

Kev, I think you and the many dedicated contributors may have created something that will open the world of Packard, and Packard automobile ownership to many people who may otherwise never found a comprehensive enough resource to feel comfortable purchasing, restoring and/or maintaining a Packard.

Thank you Kevin,
Jim

Posted on: 2010/4/8 23:12
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Terry Cantelo
See User information
Hi Big Kev,
Most of the thankyou's have already been said but I would still like to say WELL DONE KEV AND THANKS VERY MUCH FOR A MUCH ENJOYABLE SITE.

Also I don't like anyone to be out of pocket so a small donation is on it's way.
Regards
Terry

Posted on: 2010/4/9 1:30
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Terry Cantelo
See User information
Hi Big Kev,
Most of the thankyou's have already been said but I would still like to say WELL DONE KEV AND THANKS VERY MUCH FOR A MUCH ENJOYABLE SITE.

Also I don't like anyone to be out of pocket so a small donation is on it's way.
Regards
Terry

Posted on: 2010/4/9 1:31
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ross
See User information
Its a fine spring evening, and my dinner guests are lingering over their coffee and chatting. Will these clowns ever leave? I want to get on Packardinfo and see what's going on.

Thanks very much for founding and wisely maintaining such an enjoyable and useful site. Ross

Posted on: 2010/4/9 7:04
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

R Anderson
See User information
Thanks to Kevin and also to all who contribute with their knowledge and advice!

Posted on: 2010/4/9 8:59
56 Clipper Deluxe survivor
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Hi Kevin

Thanks for creating and maintaining this fine resource for all Packard enthusiasts. I especially appreciate the first class level of civility with which this site is conducted.

Toward many more years of spreading the good word about Packard, Best Wishes.

Steve

Posted on: 2010/4/10 8:49
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Frank
See User information
Thanks - Great resource. Appreciate the time and effort of people helping others - Frank

Posted on: 2010/4/10 8:52
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2) 3 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved