Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
233 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 233

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Tornados
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Hope all the Packard folks in the Dallas Metroplex are safe and doing alright.

Posted on: 2012/4/3 16:26
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Re: Tornados
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
all is well here, but we had touchdown 1/4 mile from my work in south Fort Worth.

Hank

Posted on: 2012/4/3 16:45
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
My brother lives in Anna. There were some stressful moments this afternoon as we talked on the telephone and watched two cells moving toward him, one on each side of highway 75. They dissipated and all he has to contend with now is severe thunderstorms. The trailers being thrown in the air were impressive images. Wow!

(o[]o)

Posted on: 2012/4/3 17:39
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

David Packard
See User information
Glad you folks are OK. I saw the coverage on the Weather Channel this afternoon and when they showed those trailers flying a couple hundred feet in the air I was stunned. I was wondering how you guys were doing. Be carefull down there.

Posted on: 2012/4/3 19:15
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

steve828
See User information
I work at American Airlines system operations control center. We had to evacuate to the basement for thirty minutes while a tornado passed within a mile or two of the building. Nothing happened at our operations center but numerous aircraft out of service at DFW due to hail damage. Hey, it's all part of living in North Texas!

Posted on: 2012/4/3 19:34
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved