Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
95 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 94

Ozstatman, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic Previous Topic   Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 ... 56 57 58 (59) 60 61 62 ... 170 »

Re: Wade's Workshop
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

37buscoupe
See User information
Hello, on my 37 115C the sending unit is connected to block with a square nut , my question is how is this removed? is it turned as a threaded nut ? I want to make sure as not to damage it. Thanks, Richard

Posted on: 2010/9/12 12:44

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
37buscoupe wrote: Hello, on my 37 115C the sending unit is connected to block with a square nut , my question is how is this removed? is it turned as a threaded nut ? I want to make sure as not to damage it. Thanks, Richard
Richard,

I'm not sure what you're referring to here but I suspect it's either the oil pressure, most likely, or temperature gauges sending/mounting points. Can you be more specific please, or post a pic of what you have?

Posted on: 2010/9/12 16:00
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Monday 13th September 2010

Arrived to find DickS's '39 110 Convertible Coupe sitting in the workshop entranceway. Wade had picked it up yesterday from the guy repairing the left front door and it's lower hinge, which remains a work in progress. The '39 was backed into the empty Packard slot and left running for a while to heat up the oil, prior to it being drained, and then the front end was jacked up and jackstands installed.

Before that learned that Noel had been over on Friday and dropped off a sample of brass stock of the type of cross-section I require to make a pair of running board side trim strips for the '41.
Noel! And I spotted a striker plate on Wade's desk near the brass stock. When I asked why that was there, Wade advised he's going to have Noel take it with him to Hershey as a sample for the striker plates he needs for the '34. Turns out Wade can't find one of the original striker plates from his '34 and needs at least one but is hoping for a full set of four because the remaining three he has are all worn. The striker plates from the '34 from the US, although looking the same, are made out of a black substance and look like hard rubber and they are worn so not acceptable. Wade had some time ago had some striker plates cast up but they weren't up to scratch either. And before Wade came to the workshop on Friday he went to General Instruments to pick up PeterP's OD cable, after telling the guy the day before that he'd pick it up, only to learn once there it had been mailed to his home yesterday C.O.D.! Wade was most upset especially as the guy at General Instruments was a complete A#$3h*/3! Apparently he knows nothing, or doesn't want to know, about something called customer service. Wade's been taking and sending business to this company for the last 15 years but that apparently counts for nothing! Needless to say they wont be getting any more business and the word will be spread!

Back to the '39, while the engine oil was draining, the left front wheel and brake drum came off. Wade in driving the '39 yesterday discovered that like Emily, the '37 115 Sport Coupe, the front brakes were terrible. Soon confirmed with the wheel cylinder found to be leaking and pitted. The right front brakes weren't much better, in fact the wheel cylinder was full of horrible looking gunk but fortunately was salvageable after honing. The left front wheel cylinder wasn't so forgiving but fortunately there was a replacement found among some wheel cylinders left with Wade courtesy of starliner,
Chris! Cleaned up all the brake bits and hardware in preparation for the new seals being ordered in by Brooker Brakes. While I was cleaning parts Wade was attending to the bonnet(hood) side panels which required new rubber corners. Wade had ordered these in a couple of months ago and now they could be installed. Wade also attempted to fit a new fan belt but found the one he had was slightly too short. And sparkplugs are needed too, also like Emily they were a mix and match "set", with 5 Champion J8C's and 1 NGK B6S! Needless to say the new set will be a set, this time 6 x NGK B6S's! Wade also tightened all the screws around the fuel pump diaphragm and the sediment bowl bolt(fuel leak). Another fix was to the horns. At one time in it's life the '39 has had the original horns replaced by horns mounted under each front mudguard(fender), one at the front of each frame rail on a beautiful custom bracket. The problem was traced to loose connections which were easily fixed but not Dick's preferred fix of returning operation of the horn to use of the horn ring on the steering wheel. It was, and still is, operated by a button under the dash panel! With the National rally starting next week Wade doesn't have the time to go too deeply into the '39 unless he has to, although correct horn operation was on the list. The brakes came into the category of having to be done even though they weren't on the list of things to do. And speaking of time I had a call from a PACA member last Thursday evening enquiring whether I knew anyone who could rebuild a '36 120 water pump. I did, and referred them to Wade(who else), but with the advise that it wouldn't be looked at until the end of October if Wade agreed to help them. And fortunately he did. Sorry for the diversion, and again back to the '39. Another matter on the list was repairing the engine snubber! Wade couldn't repair it, the front rubber joint had collapsed allowing the snubber to swing from the rear joint only, but did remove it because it had been cabled tied in place, DAF are you watching? Also took pic's of engine number(don't think they used Packard engine green when this one was rebuilt!), thief proof number and a well worn ID plate, O_D are you watching? And, while under the '39, discovered it had under running board radio aerials! Not one aerial, but two aerials, one under each running board, Noel are you watching?

Also had a visit from PACA members Kevin and BarbaraA, the former owners of the '35 1200 Sedan which was in the workshop most of the time the '41 was there in 2008. Kevin had bought a Daimler V12 which John is working on, sometimes and not often, and to check on it's progress, not much. But what can you expect for a project only being worked on when other work allows? Didn't get to ask John what the outlook was but I hope it's soon. And Wade had a call from PAC052, Jeff, who's bring over the intake/exhaust manifold unit tomorrow for the block mating faces to be surfaced, he has a leak at No 8. Needs to get this fixed so he can get the '52 200 Deluxe sedan to the National Rally.

Another thing, had a PM query from a PackardInfo member late last week concerning the cowl vent drain tube on the '34. Wanted to know " can you take some detailed photos of the cowl vent drain tube mounted to the firewall, mine is completely rusted. I am especially interested in where it exits at the bottom. - Will do so in the next few days. Didn't get to it today with the '39 taking precedence. Also can you or wade give some further details on how the outer firewall was removed? - Wade advises it's a matter of taking off all the fasteners and any hardware items running through the firewall/s. Then it should "fall out" subject of course to the effects of time and corrosion which might require some persuasion to help the process along. I am also curious as to exactly how Harvey constructed the "Y" piece. - Don't know, and with Harvey(I think) on his way to the National Willy's Rally(traitor), probably won't catch up with him for a while. But I imagine it's one of two ways - 1) a bend in the main tube for one horn of the Y and another piece soldered/brazed on for the other horn of the Y, or 2) two separate horns soldered/brazed to the end of the main tube"

Attach file:

jpg  (33.28 KB)
226_4c8e0a26893bc.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (66.86 KB)
226_4c8e0a39e826e.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (38.65 KB)
226_4c8e0a4e69373.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (49.04 KB)
226_4c8e0a5e42e37.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (26.18 KB)
226_4c8e0a6e589f2.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (33.06 KB)
226_4c8e0a984568a.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (38.95 KB)
226_4c8e0ac14ba3c.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (27.12 KB)
226_4c8e0acf6e729.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (29.17 KB)
226_4c8e0ae403c1d.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (27.66 KB)
226_4c8e0aef6cd12.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (38.73 KB)
226_4c8e0b08ca559.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (34.90 KB)
226_4c8e0b29496a9.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (37.36 KB)
226_4c8e0b46ded6f.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (24.78 KB)
226_4c8e0b624aaf1.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (30.22 KB)
226_4c8e0b8e47143.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (31.91 KB)
226_4c8e0b9f0cf03.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (23.65 KB)
226_4c8e0bcc32598.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (32.33 KB)
226_4c8e0be3b1d15.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (32.60 KB)
226_4c8e0bf837fe4.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (26.89 KB)
226_4c8e0dd34c4fc.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2010/9/13 6:33
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

37buscoupe
See User information
yes its temp sending unit, where it exits the block on drivers side behind spark coil. R

Posted on: 2010/9/13 14:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
37buscoupe, the square headed fitting you describe secures the temperature gauge tubing and bulb in the cylinder head water jacket. To remove just unscrew. Be sure to drain the cooling system first. Be careful removing the tubing, if damaged it will need to be sent to a service center to repair and recharge. The tubing is hard fastened to the temperature gauge. Just curious, why do you want to remove it?

(o{I}o)

Posted on: 2010/9/13 17:24
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hobbs
See User information
A thought on the striker plates, possibly machine them? They really do not seem that difficult with a mill. I believe some good quality hard brass should work great. Wade might get lucky and score some at Hershey, and I will contact some of my sources to see. Unfortunately, the '33 and '34 stuff is getting harder and harder to locate.

Posted on: 2010/9/13 23:11
1933 Packard Sedan
Registry
Project Blog

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Tuesday 14th September 2010

Followed PAC052, Jeff, done the driveway to the workshop on arrival this morning. He'd brought over his 288 intake/exhaust manifold to be resurfaced by Aldus Engineering just up the road. Only problem was it would be 2 to 3 weeks before they could do it and with departure day for the National Rally just over a week away that just wasn't acceptable. Back at the workshop found a business card for Reconditioning Services who'd surfaced the intake/exhaust manifold unit for the '41 back in 2008. Wade rang them and they confirmed they could do the 288 which is longer than the 120's 282 and Jeff was on his way.

Earlier Wade had refilled the '39 with oil and now turned to fixing the cruise control on it. Cruise control? Yes aka the hand throttle. Very hard to operate so while Wade getting stuck into that I was setting the gaps on the new set of 14mm NGK B6S sparkplugs and installing them in the '39. Wade eventually managed to free the hand throttle cable from it's mount on the firewall and lubed it up in an attempt for it to operate freely. Didn't seem to help much, but he then decided to squirt WD40 along the outside of the cable looking for it to penetrate the outer coil through to the inner wire. And this worked, hand throttle operation is much freer now. Although I think I've done a rib, in reaching across the engine from the left side with my ribcage on the left mudguard(fender) felt a sharp pain resulting in an involuntary yell which startled Wade, Sorry. The hand throttle linkage is back in place but the whole throttle linkage set up needs major attention because of the amount of wear in the system. But that will have to wait for another day with time now at a premium.

Along with the new plugs a new fan belt had been procured but it turned out to be too small so another correct fitting belt is being sourced. Also being sourced is a paper air filter element to replace the falling apart wire packed element presently on there. Repacked the inner and outer front wheel bearings and re-installed the inner bearings and axle seals in the brake drums. Now all that remains, to be able to put the brakes back on, are the new wheel cylinder seals from Brookers. And on the way out, for the regular Tuesday afternoon babysitting gig, spoke to Rick and will bring the '41 down tomorrow to put it on his hoist for a pre Rally check-under, grease and engine oil and filter change.

JW, John - Thanks for coming in and advising Richard on what was required for his '37 temp sender removal. Appreciated.

Hobbs - I've referred your suggestion of milling new striker plates for the '34 to Wade, lets see what develops.

Attach file:

jpg  (27.76 KB)
226_4c8f56c263e3a.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (25.65 KB)
226_4c8f56cfd30cf.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (46.91 KB)
226_4c8f56dfedbf8.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (56.36 KB)
226_4c8f56fb8d493.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2010/9/14 6:06
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Home away from home
Home away from home

Matt snape
See User information
Mal,

Should Wade decide that machining of the stricker plates might be worth persuing I may be able to help out. If I can get hold of the good one for 30 minutes I can draw it up on the CAD package and email files out for quotes. From the photos it looks like it may be possible to water-jet cut the main profile, which could reduce the cost significantly. It would just be a matter of finding the brass billet to start with...

Cheers

Matt

Posted on: 2010/9/14 7:23
If at First You Don't Succeed - Skydiving is Not For You...

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Wednesday 15th September 2010

On the way down to the workshop in the '41 stopped at the local Vinnies(thrift) shop. Do this a couple of times a week to check out any bargains, things like toys for the granddaughters and car books for me. While there, one of the volunteer ladies who staff the shop, Philia, asked me if I could provide a good samaritan service for Paul, a 44yo guy with cerebral palsy who is also a customer at the shop. Philia has seen me in the '41 previously and I've spoken about it with her. Turns out that Paul has also seen the '41 and was able to tell Philia he'd also seen a blue Packard around. That would have been 'Old Blue' as I've taken it home a number of times and driven it sparingly while storing it in my garage. The good samaritan service she had in mind was giving Paul a ride in the '41 and I was more than happy to be able to agree to provide that. Philia will obtain Paul's contact details next time he comes into the shop and, because I'm there fairly regularly, I'll pick them up on a future visit the shop. From there I'll tee-up a time and place, probably after the National Rally, so likely to be early October.

Arriving at the workshop, drove the '41 onto Rick's hoist and proceeded to drain the engine oil. This is a much more civilised procedure when standing on your own two feet, rather than lying on your back on a mechanics creeper! Allowing the oil to thoroughly drain, then started on greasing all 19 points on the '41. I'm a hopeless grease monkey, because there tended to be more grease on me than was being pumped into the '41! All grease fittings attended to and the sump plug re-inserted and tightened, the '41 was lowered back down and filled with fresh oil. Also took out the filter element and cleaned the filter housing of the oil remaining in there. Because I didn't have a new oil filter element and because I've only done a little over 1,000 miles on the element, I lightly cleaned it in some fresh oil and re-installed it. There is a new element on order but it hasn't arrived yet.

While I was doing that, Wade was carrying on from where he'd left off yesterday on the '39's front brakes. And what I mean by "carrying on" is just that. After I left yesterday the new seals for the wheel cylinders came in so Wade re-installed the front brakes on the '39. Only trouble was there was a leak in the right front wheel cylinder. The left front was fine, but the right side was on and off a number of times in attempts to fix it but still the leak persisted. So this morning, Wade re-honed the wheel cylinder and this finally seems to have done the trick. Adjusted and bled the brakes and found the pedal wouldn't return when depressed. Had to hook a toe under it to pull it back up, turns out there was no return spring on the pedal!

After the '41 was serviced Big Red took her turn on Rick's hoist. Oil drained and again, while that was happening, I greased her as well. But didn't get any better at it, still as messy as on the '41 and there were more grease points too. Well I think there were, with seemingly as many as under the '41 plus one each on the rear springs rear hangers. Wade also changed the spin on oil filter cartridge on Big Red. This is contained within an original looking oil filter housing the body of which is made out of billet alloy with the filter cartridge contained within. Expected this to be a messy operation because of the orientation of the filter housing lying horizontally alongside the front of the block. However dis-assembly from the oil lines was accomplished without spilling a drop of oil, amazing! Cracking open the two halves of the filter housing was messier, but there was surprisingly little oil left. New cartridge spun on, filter body halves refitted to the aligning marks contained on each half and back into Big Red. Filled with fresh oil, slightly overfilled to allow for the empty filter, and all done.

Next was the '39, although it had had it's oil changed while on the shop floor. Well the rear wheels were on the shop floor while the front was up on jackstands! With Rick's hoist continuing to be available, the opportunity was taken to also grease the '39 in a comfortable setting. Plus Wade could install a brake pedal return spring to replace the missing one. Still a very messy operation when I'm involved in greasing a car but at least it's now done. Installing the brake pedal return spring proved to be a lot tougher than expected. Wade didn't have a "correct" spring but something that was close. But in his usual persistent manner on it went, with Murray offering advice over one of Wades shoulders while I hovered near the other shoulder and actually was able to lend a hand in finally seating the spring to the chassis. Back on the shop floor the fuel filter on the '39 was replaced with a new one.

During Wade's trials and tribulations with the recalcitrant right front wheel cylinder he'd phoned PeterL whom he thought might have some wheel cylinders. That was not to be, and that is why Wade persevered with the only wheel cylinder he had. But it prompted Peter to ask Wade if he had a spare oil filter element which would fit his '39. And Wade did! This resulted in Peter's better half, Annette, arriving to pick up the oil filter cartridge, see pic below. And tomorrow on the way to the workshop I'm calling in to see Harvey, it's actually in the opposite direction but so what, about an air filter element for the '39. Wade hasn't been able to source one so I'm heading in that direction, first to see Harvey and if he can't help to see Mr Filter whose premises are in Harvey's vicinity.

Attach file:

jpg  (35.74 KB)
226_4c90970f992bb.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (32.64 KB)
226_4c90975aacf3a.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (34.20 KB)
226_4c909770d4010.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (33.83 KB)
226_4c909791a030f.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (40.68 KB)
226_4c90979e3ff7a.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (38.74 KB)
226_4c9097aa0a808.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (33.52 KB)
226_4c9097b6324b5.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (39.26 KB)
226_4c9097cf6c659.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (30.39 KB)
226_4c9097e413481.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (30.44 KB)
226_4c9097f397b9c.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (36.05 KB)
226_4c90980ff1d6c.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (36.33 KB)
226_4c909828564dd.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (28.26 KB)
226_4c90983f84d35.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (30.06 KB)
226_4c90984c0949b.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (30.13 KB)
226_4c90985aa6e9e.jpg 384X512 px

Posted on: 2010/9/15 4:57
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Thursday 16th September 2010

This morning, while I headed over to see Harvey about an air filter element for the '39, Wade headed over to see Tony Shocks to pick up the front shocks for Noel's '41 160 coupe. The shocks had been re-built by Tony a while ago but both developed leaks after being mounted back on the chassis but hadn't seen any use, other than holding the front suspension in place statically. So Wade had taken them back for a "warranty repair" some weeks ago receiving a phone call from Tony the next day to say they were ready, seals had failed in both shocks. Wade hadn't been able to get back to pick them up and earlier this week Tony left a message for Wade saying he was going overseas for three months at the end of this week. Following a series of missed calls by both parties, Tony finally caught up with Wade yesterday, the upshot of which was the shock pickup arrangements for this morning.

Meanwhile over at Toongabbie I met with Harvey about a possible air filter element for the '39. But it wasn't to be as the air filter Harvey uses on his Willys is much larger in diameter than the one on the '39 which is small, only 155mm(6") outside diameter of the filter element. What Harvey did do though was give me a Willy's air filter as a possible replacement for the one currently on the '39. Then it was off to Mr Filter, which is also located at Toongabbie. There I discussed my requirements with the counter guy for either air cleaner, the Willy's or the '39's. I'd also called Wade just before I entered Mr Filter to talk about the Willy's air cleaner option but got his message bank. Fortunately Wade called me back as I was at the counter and ruled out the Willy's option. From there the counter guy disappeared out the back with the falling apart wire filter element and returned with 2 options. One of which was ruled out immediately because the outside diameter was about 170mm and just wouldn't fit inside the top of the air filter body. The other element was small, being about 140mm outside diameter and 110mm inside diameter. Still not right but it was the only option I had left. Paid the man the AU$12.00 after being advised it could be returned if it wasn't suitable.

Back at the workshop, the body of the airfilter was removed from the carby and on the bench a trial fitting confirmed the inside diameter of the element was too small. Our measurement for this dimension was 115mm but closer inspection of the air filter element revealed the plastic sealing surfaces on each end of the element protruded about 2mm into the inside of the element. Then the decision was made to trim the excess plastic from the bottom of the filter element to provide a few extra mm's for a better and lower fit. So as soon as Wade applied the Stanley knife for this paring operation, he'd bought an air filter element no matter what! But it was worthwhile because, with the inside bottom edge trimmed off, the filter was now a much better fitting proposition. The mounting stud also had to be replaced because the new filter element is about twice the depth of the one it replaced. This was accomplished in the same way as the filter element replacement for the '41 a few months back, see post 524 and post 526.

Also on his way in this morning Wade had picked up a package of radiator sealant forwarded from BarryS at Tamworth who swears by the stuff he sent. Wade had tried to source it locally but ended up having to ask Barry to forward him some. Since Big Red's engine rebuild, one aspect of which was to overcome all the leaks, oil, fuel, cooling system or whatever, there was a minor but persistent leak from the rearmost exhaust manifold stud. This stud had been replaced and it's one of the ones which penetrate into the water jacket, as do others, but the only one now presenting a problem. The two small cubes of "stuff" that Barry sent were broken up and fed into the radiator after running Big Red for a while to bring the coolant up to operating temperature. That was followed by a run, probably of about 15 kms to allow the "stuff" to do it's job. Now, although the weep appears to be fixed, it's now a watching brief to determine it's long term effectiveness.

There was a pleasant surprise waiting for us at the workshop when we returned in Big Red. The new "correct" fan belt for the '39 had arrived. This was fitted using the time honoured technique of jacking up the front of the '39's engine to overcome a sagging Packard front engine mount! Then came the test run, to bed in the brakes and see, feel, hear, observe how the '39 was otherwise running. Brakes initially pulled a little to the right but after a number of braking operations that lessened considerably although long pedal travel before take up was noted. Other aspects were the accelerator linkage and hand throttle operation. There is a lot of wear and, as a consequence, slop in the linkages between the accelerator pedal and the carburettor. Time constraints prevented Wade from doing more than tightening up everything he could in the linkages. It really needs to be taken out and addressed in detail to be done properly. Back at the workshop the brakes were re-adjusted and as a consequence there is now a full firm pedal. At this point I had to leave for babysitting commitments. But I think Wade is going to pull the '39's distributor to clean it up on the bench. Although he'd bought a distributor overhaul kit in anticipation. Turns out the '39, like many before it, doesn't have an original distributor. So the kit don't fit! All Wade can do here is clean and check everything and set it correctly. Wade also tells me that PAC052, Jeff, had his 288 intake/exhaust manifold unit resurfaced on Tuesday while he waited so that's a win there.

Attach file:

jpg  (29.13 KB)
226_4c920518d5e8d.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (41.25 KB)
226_4c92052c5a659.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (21.47 KB)
226_4c92053fe074f.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (42.69 KB)
226_4c92055c6a4a0.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (40.47 KB)
226_4c920572b6ca1.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (21.53 KB)
226_4c9205840f99a.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (21.21 KB)
226_4c92059c6f8e9.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (29.25 KB)
226_4c9205a8d9c35.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (45.54 KB)
226_4c9205bd324c6.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (30.08 KB)
226_4c9205d389b60.jpg 384X512 px

Posted on: 2010/9/16 6:58
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

« 1 ... 56 57 58 (59) 60 61 62 ... 170 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved