Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
119 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 119

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 »

Special Thanks
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I dont say it enough, but special thanks to the folks that go above and beyond to help support and contribute to the website.

Jim and David for your behind the scene help and counsel.

Dave Czirr, Randy Berger, and Howard Hanson for your many years of providing help to those that need help on the forums and going above and beyond to help your fellow owners get the info they need.

Brian Harpst, whom has been here since day one helping me to get various features of the website up and running and all the tireless data entry and research that went into it.

Mal, who's careful prodding and encouragement in helping folks get their car added to the Registry and carefully maintaining it going forward.

All my Forum Ambassadors and other members whom have helped out over the years with donations of time, knowledge, content and financial assistance to the website.

I am just the one that turn the lights on in the morning and keeps the trash taken out. Without you all the website would not be what it is today. Just letting you all know I truly appreciate it.

Posted on: 2012/11/13 14:38
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Re: Special Thanks
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Kev,

Certainly thanks to all who have contributed in any way, from becoming a member, asking advice, answering questions, adding content to contributing in so many ways.

But.....without you Kev, we wouldn't be able to enjoy PackardInfo with it's wealth of knowledge, experience, expertise and personalities be that in content or from the contributions of the people concerned. We truly appreciate all you have done and do to have made PackardInfo what it is today.

PS, in reading your post I noticed this pic as the current Random Photo. Somewhat appropriate I thought!

Posted on: 2012/11/13 15:45
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Wogec
See User information
I have to chime in and say thanks to everyone responsible for this site. You guys have been a tremendous source of knowledge to a neophyte such as myself. I check this site nearly every day. The layout and features of the site are great. the information gleaned from factual data and advice from a clearly well informed group of devotees has encouraged me to forge ahead in my quest to revive my car. Thanks again!

Posted on: 2012/11/13 16:10
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

su8overdrive
See User information
Thank YOU, Kev, for launching,maintaining PackardInfo. No finer automotive site exists on either side of the Atlantic.
We never fail to be pleasantly surprised by the depth and breadth of knowledge here, and the consistent geniality, cordiality, even when---just among ourselves--- we share our divergent Packard tastes.

A fitting site for the crown jewel of Detroit's, and the international motoring industry's once finest manufacturing machine shop.

Posted on: 2012/11/13 17:27
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Yes - a big thank you Kev for supplying and maintaining this site where we can all get together and help each other. It has been a godsend. I recommend it to anyone who has a Packard. We are grateful.

Posted on: 2012/11/13 18:04
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Kevin AZ
See User information

I concur. The information and assistance provided here by so many is truly appreciated. My Packard experience has been increased many times over because of what tales place here.

Posted on: 2012/11/13 20:49
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information

Posted on: 2012/11/13 22:33
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Peter Packard
See User information
just a few words on my recent trip to the US. I was last there in 1988 and continue to be very impressed by the enthusiasm of the American people. I met Big Kev and my impression was of a swell guy who has made himself knowledgable in how to work on his Packard. He has done a marvellous job and the car looks great. Well done Kev. We are priveleged to have Kev as the Mentor for packardinfo.com. Courtesy of the Flackmaster and esteemed associates, Ann and myself had a really great time, met lots of wonderful people /places and hope to return someday. In the meantime, try Down Under as a Vacation option. Best regards Peter Toet

Posted on: 2012/11/14 5:00
I like people, Packards and old motorbikes
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rocky46
See User information
Packard Info is the best.

Tom

Posted on: 2012/11/14 7:59
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Dan
See User information
Even those of us who don't own a Packard (yet) appreciate this site and all the friendly, informative people on it.

Thanks to all of you! ....

Posted on: 2012/11/14 8:34
 Top  Print 

(1) 2 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved