Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
186 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 184

rrhorton, Ozstatman, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 3 »

Hello to all
Home away from home
Home away from home

Morgan
See User information
Hello, i am new here and thought I would introduce myself, my name is Morgan, and I am 25 and looking into buying a clipper panama. I hope to gain alot of knowledge from you all.

Posted on: 2008/10/25 17:50
 Top  Print   

Re: Hello to all
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Welcome also. You didn't mention which Panama you were thinking of but if it's a 55, then if you follow Henry's 55 Constellation blog, and his pictures you'll have everything you need for a good head start.

Posted on: 2008/10/25 18:19
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Welcome aboard Morgan and it's nice to see younger people get interested in Packards. There is a wealth of knowledge here and many members who will be glad to help.

Posted on: 2008/10/25 18:43
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tom (Packin31)
See User information
Welcome Morgan, You may be one of the youngest members on here now. Keep us informed on your purchase.

Posted on: 2008/10/25 20:03
Tom
1931 833 468 Coupe
Packard Registry|1931 Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Morgan -

Welcome to the wonderful world of Packards - especially the V8s.

In addition to the Forum, check out the Model Infofeature. You may find other members with the same car that you're looking for in the Owner Registry.

Then, do a Search on "1955" and you'll find scans (in PDF) of a lot of great factory information in the Articles section. After downloading and becoming familiar with the factory shop manual and parts book, you can check out the new online Service Index feature for updates and corrections, where topics are hot-linked to PDF files of the various supplemental service publications.

Of course, the many participants of these forums will help you fill in the blanks.

I can't think of another site (or marque) with so much information at your fingertips.

Posted on: 2008/10/25 21:47
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
welcome....seriously take advantage of my blog...i think there is enough pictures in there to kill a horse.

panama is cool, but i tend to think of the constellation as the Caribbean of the Clippers....not much difference between the two, slight of interior, price tag engine, etc...i like the panama name better though.

have fun and good luck ;0)

Hank

Posted on: 2008/10/25 22:29
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
Morgan wrote:......I am 25 and looking into buying a clipper panama. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from you all.

Morgan,

to a great Site. Hope the deal goes through for you with the Panama. And could you please add it to the Owner Registry when you get it together with a pic, and history if known?

Again -

Posted on: 2008/10/26 2:12
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Paul Bellefeuille
See User information
Hello Morgan,
Welcome to the BEST site on the internet!!

Posted on: 2008/10/26 7:29
Paul
1955 Clipper Super

"Your fate is just your destiny when you do not try." Cosy Sheridan
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Morgan
See User information
Thanks for the warm welcome...Once i find the "one" (i do have one i am seriously considering) I will add it on the registry. I will look into the constellation, sounds cool.

Posted on: 2008/10/26 9:25
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Morgan
See User information
http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=114718&Year=1955&Make=PACKARD&Model=PATRICIAN

Hey guys..I am looking at this one (i wandered off track from the panama) I am wondering about the suspension..how much $$ ??

Posted on: 2008/10/26 10:43
 Top  Print   

(1) 2 3 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved