Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
199 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 198

Andrew Sinclair, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 »

Super Bowl Commerical
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
For those that missed it, a great commercial from Chrysler. Love the shots of the interior of the Fox theater.

"IMPORTED FROM DETROIT"

h<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SKL254Y_jtc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SKL254Y_jtc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Posted on: 2011/2/7 19:35
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Re: Super Bowl Commerical
Home away from home
Home away from home

RogerDetroit
See User information
THIS IS THE MOTOR CITY ... AND THIS IS WHAT WE DO

We'll show you this and a whole lot more when you come to the PAC National Meet in 2013. Mark you calendar for June 23rd - 28th.

RogerDetroit - 2013 National Meet Director

P.S. Thanks BigKev for imbedding this video. It is the BEST ad running right now about Detroit.

Posted on: 2011/2/7 20:05
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

RogerDetroit
See User information
Hello Big Kev:

If you like the interior of the FOX Theater maybe we can repeat a tour we did during the last PAC National Meet in 2006.

One of our Motor City Packard members is known as Mr. Pushbutton on this forum. He is truly a "Renaissance Man" that can field-strip and repair your transmission all the way to playing a majestic pipe organ. In 2006 he wowed our guests when he took them on a behind the scenes tour of the FOX Theater and played several compositions on their pipe organ. He was allowed to do this as he regularly play there.

One of the many reasons to be in Detroit for the 2013 PAC Meet. We will show you stuff that only the locals can get you into.

Posted on: 2011/2/7 20:16
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JT120
See User information
I like that "imported.... from Detroit"
great line!

Posted on: 2011/2/7 21:00
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

tpced
See User information
Sign me up for 2013!

I was on the tour bus when Mr. PB gave us a running commentary during the downtown Detroit tour. Very interesting (and very sad in several places... 1580 E. Grand... Conner Avenue...)

Posted on: 2011/2/7 21:09
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Paul Weeks
See User information
Me too! Wow, I would love to go!! I would love to see Detroit and the building where my Packard was built...

Posted on: 2011/2/7 21:16
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Harley
See User information
Friends

Great commercial. Overdue.

There was a series of articles about Chrylser in a recent Autoweek. The engineers were asked how the made the cars so much better in such a sort time. They basically said they put back the improvements in the cars that the previous
management took out to save money

Now they should settle the Detroit Symphony strike before they lose the orchestra

Regards

John Harley

Posted on: 2011/2/7 22:55
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
this is the only commercial that gave me chills.....i closed my eyes and dreamed it was a commercial for the return of Packard only with a better looking car.

Hank

Posted on: 2011/2/8 0:26
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

portlandon
See User information
This was Chrysler's 2011 Golden Globe Commercial.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HkzoAhAS0Kg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Posted on: 2011/2/8 11:51
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Guscha
See User information
I like those cinematographic style.

Attach file:

jpg  (28.93 KB)
757_4d51849c10bf9.jpg 935X556 px

jpg  (24.38 KB)
757_4d5185130f3bf.jpg 934X563 px

Posted on: 2011/2/8 13:02
The story of ZIS-110, ZIS-115, ZIL-111 & Chaika GAZ-13 on www.guscha.de
 Top  Print   

(1) 2 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved