Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
208 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 207

humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 »

Re: Hershey 2017
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
it works in chrome.

Posted on: 2017/10/6 17:02
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wesley Boyer
See User information
BigKev, Maybe if you link the videos to Facebook, but then only people with a Facebook account would see your videos in 360.
Wes

Posted on: 2017/10/6 18:32
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
I don't do FB for the simple reason that I think it's the dumbest medium to communicate with.
But on the bright side; FB, Twitter & you tube are merging. It's going to be called: youtwitface!

Posted on: 2017/10/6 18:57
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
BDC wrote:
Any pictures of nice car corral cars?

See this thread on the AACA Website.

Posted on: 2017/10/6 21:20
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I posted some pictures in this thread but they rapidly got passed by with all the camera/browser comments. Back to post #34 for some cars I found worthy.

Posted on: 2017/10/6 22:07
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
Not passed up by me. I saw them. Just no expert so I just enjoyed.

Posted on: 2017/10/6 22:41
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

ewrecks
See User information
Just got back from Hershey and decided that I am too old for all that walking. I have been going to the event for over 30 years since it is only about a 21/2 hour drive. The expression that familiarity breeds contempt applies to my experience. When something is so available you tend to forget that this is possibly the greatest car show on the planet. When you talk to people who have traveled from Europe or Australia for the experience you are slapped back into reality. For those who enjoy classic cars it is Mecca.
I drove the Caribbean down to the show for its first real road test and was pleased to have it get me down and back. The fuel mileage was around what I expected but the car cruised at Turnpike speeds with the top down as quietly as any car I have driven and it did not overheat in the traffic jams.i parked in the car Corral with no real belief or desire to sell to avoid having to hoof from the public parking areas. I was only on site for less than three hours on Thursday and Friday but got my speedometer delivered for rebuild and got to see Joel and the crew from Merritt.
I hope that anyone attending got a chance to slip over to the Hershey Lodge to look at the offerings at the RM Auction. They had a restored Packard Darren that had been used on the Banachek series and a Thirty One coupe roadster that was amazing. They also had two Dusenbergs and a Pierce .silver Arrow. I had never seen the Pierce before except in pictures and it was amazing, but for two million bucks it should be.
For anyone who has not had the opportunity to get to Hershey, I suggest you add it to your bucket list. Book for the entire Wednesday through Saturday period, and wear good walking shoes. Plan to be very tired but expect to smile a lot.
Might have time to do the full term.....next year.
RJR

Posted on: 2017/10/7 2:06
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

ECAnthony
See User information
Be sure to stop by the PAC tent next year on the Green Field (under the yellow "Packard" balloon), for coffee, soft drinks, snacks and a private port-a-john (PAC members only).

Also available are back issues of The Packard Cormorant magazine, the Cormorant News Bulletin, club projects and various tee-shirts, hats, etc.

Posted on: 2017/10/7 19:26
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Guscha
See User information
Quote:
...I posted some pictures in this thread but they rapidly got passed by ...

Dave (Owen_Dyneto), thanks for sharing. The quality of the woodwork in the Brunn is impressive.

Posted on: 2017/10/7 22:18
The story of ZIS-110, ZIS-115, ZIL-111 & Chaika GAZ-13 on www.guscha.de
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JD in KC
See User information
I agree. I've had a little experience working with veneer on my '41 180 Limo but the pattern they managed to piece together is spectacular. I did have some pretty crappy windows to start with though:

Attach file:

jpg  (131.18 KB)
188_59da39486f16d.jpg 1920X1440 px

jpg  (232.03 KB)
188_59da39935a06c.jpg 1920X1440 px

Posted on: 2017/10/8 9:26
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved